The following materials are available for teachers using the Reach Higher program.
Classroom Presentation Tool (on USB)
All-in-one Classroom Presentation Tool for each level provides teachers with everything they need to prepare for, address, and assess a comprehensive range of instructional priorities and requirements.
Classroom Presentation Tools are compatible with a range of common operating systems and devices. They can be used online and offline, with an option for customers to host them on their own networks.
Each Classroom Presentation Tool includes:
- The full content of the Student’s Book, Practice Book, and Teacher’s Book, including audio recordings
- Lesson Plans, Pacing Guides, and materials for assessment
- Additional teaching resources, which include speaking, phonics, and writing
A Teacher’s Book for each level of Reach Higher provides flexible lesson plans to help teachers plan and deliver their lessons easily according to the number of in-class hours. A streamlined, step-by-step instructional approach focuses on the Student’s Book, with the option to use suggested extension activities as needed.
Additional materials in each Teacher’s Book include:
- Best-practice routines and instructional support to help teachers incorporate a range of teaching techniques
- Multi-level strategies to support students at different levels of English proficiency
- Optional extension activities for vocabulary, literacy, listening, speaking, and writing
Learning Management System
Teachers manage the classroom and their students’ Online Practice progress with a Learning Management System, which includes assignment creation, messaging, and progress reporting.
- Class rostering, activity assignability, and gradebook options support blended and online teaching models
- Gradebook provides teachers and parents with information on individual student and class progress
- A video program includes a clip for each unit, sourced from National Geographic and other authentic sources. The video is used to activate prior knowledge of the theme, and to deepen knowledge of academic and content vocabulary
- Support for teachers and learners includes Activity Worksheets for classroom use, and video-based Online Practice activities
Teacher Companion Website
A Companion Website includes additional password-protected content for teachers, including:
- Teacher’s Books
- Video clips, with Activity Worksheets, and
- Assessment materials