The following materials are available for students using the Reach Higher program.
Each Reach Higher Student’s Book:
- Uses fiction, science, and social studies content to develop English literacy, and the skills and strategies necessary to learn independently
- Teaches the academic language, vocabulary, phonics, reading, writing, and conversations students need to get an education in English
- Includes authentic content from around the world to develop students’ understanding of different cultures and viewpoints
A Practice Book for each level of Reach Higher:
- Reinforces and consolidates the language and content introduced in the Student’s Book
- Includes pair and group work activities to give students more practice with academic conversations using the target language and content
Online Practice supports and reinforces core learning content, with a Learning Management System for teachers to assign content and track progress.
- Mobile-responsive Online Practice provides activities and games for practice and reinforcement, with immediate feedback. An integrated Student’s eBook, with audio and video resources, offers an option for fully online classes.
- Video activities preview and practice core content and academic vocabulary
- New reading passage for each unit provides additional reading practice
- Phonics focuses on sound-symbol awareness for common trouble spot areas
Student Companion Site
A Companion Site includes additional content for students, including audio recordings for the Student’s Books and Practice Books, and word lists of academic and content vocabulary.