The following new and updated features of World English, Third Edition are based on research and consultation with instructors and learners from around the world:
- New and updated content and ideas from sources like National Geographic and TED feature real people and places to provide meaningful and fascinating springboards for language-learning and communication.
- New “My World” activities guide learners to personalize and share their opinions about real-world topics.
- Extended Writing and Communication lessons feature writing models and explicit skill instruction to provide increased opportunities for meaningful learner output.
- An extended, optional “Video Journal” section at the end of each unit features amazing video from either National Geographic or TED.
- A new “Grammar Reference” section in the appendix provides additional grammar support and practice while offering flexible instructional opportunities.
- Updated technology incudes My World English Online for independent practice and the Classroom Presentation Tool for in-class support.