Now in a new edition, the Pathways program has been extensively updated and revised to ensure the learning materials are engaging, relevant, and motivating.
Carefully-guided lessons develop the language skills, critical thinking, and learning strategies required for academic success. Using authentic and relevant content from National Geographic, including video, charts, and other infographics, Pathways prepares students to work effectively and confidently in an academic environment.
- Authentic and relevant content from National Geographic, including video, charts, and other infographics, prepares students to work effectively and confidently in an academic environment.
- Explicit and clear skill introduction and practice throughout the program helps learners to develop language proficiency and develop academic skills.
- Critical thinking activities are integrated throughout each unit, and help develop independent learners.
- Viewing in each unit uses engaging and relevant National Geographic video clips to give learners additional content and skills practice.
- Integrated exam tasks prepare students for standardized tests like TOEFL and IELTS.
- Online Workbooks, powered by MyELT, include automatically graded activities and video clips for learners to practice the skills taught in the Student Books.
- A FREE Companion Website for teachers and students provides additional materials to support the Pathways program.