World Link, Fourth Edition teaches learners to communicate confidently. It develops integrated language skills with an emphasis on spoken English through familiar topics, relevant grammar, and essential vocabulary. World Link brings the world to the classroom through a famously fun video program, relatable National Geographic content, and teacher-tested lessons.
New lesson features in the Fourth Edition help learners to:
- Produce language in real-world scenarios using ‘Can Do’ Language Goals.
- Express themselves clearly through guided activities in the ‘Active English’ sections.
- Personalize topics and speak with confidence using new ‘Global Voices’ videos that model language goals and lead into guided communicative activities.
- Collaborate in projects that reinforce language lessons using the ‘Real World Link’ pages.
- Actively participate in face-to-face and virtual classes with a fully-support digital package.