The original contextualized approach brings grammar to life
Now in a new edition, National Geographic Learning brings grammar alive with Grammar in Context, a four-level grammar series that uses engaging readings to contextualize grammar for more meaningful practice. Students learn more, remember more, and use language more effectively when they learn grammar in context.
Grammar in Context provides clear charts, extensive practice, and opportunities to apply grammar to speaking and writing.
- New and Updated Readings introduce the target grammar in context and provide the springboard for explanations and practice
- New Think About It questions give students the opportunity to personalize and think critically about what they are reading
- New Fun with Grammar activities keep the classroom lively and give students another chance to practice the grammar
- Updated Summary and Review sections help students revisit key points and assess their progress
- New Writing Tips further connect the grammar to the writing task