Language(s): British English
World of Grammar and Writing is a four-level series that helps teach and develop grammar and writing skills for primary to young adult English language learners. World of Grammar and Writing is suitable for use on its own or alongside any beginner course.
- Grammar topics are clearly presented to help students to understand and engage with the grammar points in question.
- Clear and simple explanations of all the grammar points covered encourage students to study alone and gain a better understanding of the material.
- Numerous practice exercises after the presentation of each grammar point help to reinforce and consolidate learning.
- A communication activity and a writing task at the end of every unit consolidate the grammar points covered in each unit in a fun and effective way.
- Five review sections ensure that students have a thorough understanding of all the grammar points covered in the previous units.
- Ten writing units with a step-by-step approach to writing including model compositions, writing plans and guided writing tasks to help prepare students for exam writing tasks.