Language(s): British English
Hide and Seek is a three-level pre-primary course that has English language, literacy, numeracy and basic science at its core.
Letters, phonics and numbers are introduced through the Pupil's Book illustrations as pupils have fun finding letters and numbers hidden on each page. This fun and colourful activity-based approach ensures the whole child is learning and developing along with the language.
- Strong Development of early Literacy and Numeracy - The syllabus follows the United Kingdom Statutory Framework for Early Years Development Standards (EYFS).
- Phonics are presented and practised in each lesson through the audio material, topic vocabulary and phonic activities.
- Chants and songs in each lesson provide a fun way to absorb the language through a Total Physical Response approach.
- The Art and Craft lessons allow students to explore and work with a range of media and materials, providing opportunities to develop motor skills and to share their ideas, thoughts and feelings.
- An online Parent's Booklet explains the course rational and objectives, parent and child activities so that learning can continue at home and parents can be fully involved with their child's learning.