Language(s): American English
Welcome to the sights and sounds of the world with the Footprint Reading Library, a unique series of graded readers for learners of English. This series offers fascinating stories from the four corners of our world, and develops the language and skills needed to understand non-fiction.
- A rich selection of engaging non-fiction readers, grouped into five themes: Incredible Animals, Fascinating Places, Remarkable People, Exciting Activities, Amazing Science
- One hundred individual readers, graded at eight levels from pre-intermediate to advanced, covering 800 to 3,000 headwords.
- Each reader is available with or without a DVD-ROM containing both video and audio content for that reader.
- Carefully-controlled grammar syllabus covers the most typically-taught structures in course books.
- Teacher support includes an Audio Program, DVDs, Teacher’s Books and Assessment CD-ROMs with ExamView®.