We require that materials be returned in new, saleable condition, properly packaged, free from damage, and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip or invoice. We recommend you ship your return using a traceable method (i.e. UPS, FedEx).
- The returns policy time frame is 12 months from invoice date for all of our college bookstore customers.
- All software and CD-ROMs must be returned to Cengage Learning with the original envelope seal or package seal unbroken and intact.
- Custom-published titles carry a returns limit of 20% of the quantity ordered.
- The returns policy for School/K12 customers is 30 days from invoice date.
- Refused return product will be shipped at the applicable carrier cost based on weight and destination of the refused product.
- Counterfeit product is ineligible for return credit. Product returned to Cengage and found to be counterfeit will be destroyed.
Returns must be shipped freight prepaid by the customer and addressed to :Cengage Returns
C/O Nelson Education
1120 Birchmount Road
IMPORTANT: So that we may accurately credit your account, please enclose one of the following with your return:
- A copy of your original packing slip or invoice.
- A copy of your original purchase order.
- Documentation of your purchase order number or order number